Commercial Fire Sprinklers
Triangle Fire Systems design, supply, install, test and commission commercial fire sprinkler systems in accordance with BS EN 12845. We hold third party accreditation from the Warrington Fire Certification Scheme (FIRAS).
Using a FIRAS certificated company ensures that installations will be designed, tested and commissioned correctly and to the relevant standard and that installers, assessed by FIRAS for their componence, will only use the correct product, materials and systems with an approved scope.
Our accreditation enables us to install commercial and industrial sprinkler systems for pre caluculated installations including water supplies, equivalent to LPCB Level 3.
We have the expertise, resources and financial stability required to fulfil the needs of clients and projects of any scale. Whether you require design, installation or maintenance our aim is simple, we deliver with an intelligent approach to each project.
Recent BS EN 12845 installations include:
- Beechwood Road School – Telford Homes
- Newhaven & Hailsham Schools – Kier
- Kiwi School – Eco Modular
- Retail units and offices at Vauxhall Sky Gardens – ESG/Mace
- Retail fit out – Eden Shopping Centre – Freemont
- Retail Units Tenancy Split & Zoning – Eden Shopping Centre – Freemont
- Loading Bay Sprinkler Protection – Floor Relocations – Bank of England
- Warehouse Sprinkler System Alterations – Nuplex Resins
For further details contact our offices on 01424 812557.