Triangle Fire Systems are seeking a Contracts Administrator to become a key part of the team managing our rapidly growing company.
Triangle Fire Systems design, supply and install automatic fire sprinkler systems and dry and wet rising mains. Our reputation is second to none in the industry and we are doubling our turnover year on year.
The Contract Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the design and engineering departments.
The main responsibilities for this role will be:
- Procurement of supplies for key contracts
- Preparation of technical submissions
- Preparation of Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- Preparation of site files and engineers documentation
- Updating of our client data base
- Liaising with clients to ensure their requirements are met within agreed timescales
- Answering telephone enquiries from both internal and external customers, dealing with them in a professional and efficient way
- Supporting the design and engineering managers through all stages of the contract.
The successful candidate should ideally have or be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s Grades A-C
- NVQ in Business Administration or similar is desirable
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an administrative role
- Experience dealing directly with clients in a service based company
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Fully computer literate with excellent understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Understanding of the importance of customer care
- Willingness and ability to learn and undertake further training.
The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic, fast growing, and exciting family run business. Working from our new modern offices based in Hastings you will be welcomed as part of the team and have potential for promotion within the company as we continue to expand. We offer a starting salary of £25K pa and have added benefits of flexible working hours, pension scheme and personal insurance cover.
We believe this is an excellent opportunity for the right enthusiastic and motivated individual.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: 11 March 2016