TRIANGLE FIRE SYSTEMS LTD has a policy to comply with the Environmental Protection Act 1990, other associated statutory legislation and Approved Codes of Practice (ACOP). This applies to all those who are employed within the company or who are protected by its undertakings.
This policy is available on the Triangle Fire Systems website and on request to relevant interested parties.
It is our policy to do all that is reasonably practicable to:
- Reduce the level of energy consumption and obtain utility and hardware supplies from environmentally friendly organisations and those who use renewable energy sources.
- Recycle equipment, waste products, redundant items and reduce the consumption of consumables.
- Use, store, control and dispose of hazardous materials in line with best
In particular, it is our policy to:
- Keep printing of documents to a minimum and send documents by e-mail in
preference to posting.
- Obtain services, equipment and power from providers who are committed to environmental protection.
- Aim to reduce pollution and actively pursue reduction in the use of substances, processes and procedures that adversely affect the environment.
- Carry out an annual review and update of this policy and other environmental control systems employed by the firm.
Employees are asked to co-operate in the operation of this policy and make a positive contribution to environmental protection by making themselves aware of the firm’s environmental policy and complying with the control measures in place.